Essential Oils Aromatherapy and Natural Healing
According to the World Health Organization, approximately three hundred million people suffer from stress and depression as of February 2020. Depression is seen as the leading cause of disability worldwide and there are no signs of the epidemic subsiding, plus all the bad things happening this year, from the pandemic to the riots and the country’s instability.
These people are dependent on antibiotics, anti-depressants, and a range of other drug programs to manage their specific conditions. While these forms of medication help to effectively numb and negate issues such as depression and stress short term they do not delve deeper into the causes of apparent symptoms. Aromatherapy is the use of aromatic Essential Oils as a remedy for various common illnesses. Scientists have debated since time immemorial about the place of Essential Oils in the field of medicine. Some argue that they should be used as a form of treatment, while others view it as a supplement to conventional medicine. All these angles have been explored in bringing about homeopathic remedies.
Essential Oils are sometimes considered better cures in comparison to conventional medicine because they naturally restore the healthy state of the body. This is through regulating the blood pressure, enzyme activity, and the energy within the bodily systems. There are many more benefits, which cater to curing various common ailments. In addition to this, these oils can be mixed to form blends that cater to a wider range of ailments in comparison to the effect of using one oil. They work to strengthen the immune system in order to help the body fight disease on its own without the introduction of foreign substances in the body.
Common ailments include
• Sleep issues
• Stomach issues
Some of these ailments have one remedy such as rheumatoid arthritis, sore throat, hay fever, flu, and even natural healing. On the other hand, others have more than one natural remedy such as the essential oil blends. For example, the next time you feel a cold coming on try the Eucalyptus chest rub remedy. This amazing natural oil is potent in intensity and forces your airways to open up while soothing the chest.
• Learning the basics of Essential Oils before making a purchase. This is with respect to the benefits and effectiveness of the oil and also how they work on the body. Go here and read more about this ancient discipline
• Learning about your specific ailment to make sure that the oil or therapy you want to try will fit the purpose.
• Where to start? How many Oils to start with and which ones? You could also visit this article in which we discussed how to choose the best essential oils for you.
• Exploring and expanding your options after you get positive results from the use of your basic essential oils. I recommend you to start by getting this 20 sampler from Lagunamoon which has all the most important essential oils for your daily wellness. Depending on the scent and feel you enjoy the most go back to amazon and order a larger version.
• Is it really necessary to purchase tools and equipment to get started with Essential Oils? In order to make the best use of your essential oils, you’ll require cheap equipment. Go here and read my article on the best essential oil diffusers in the market.
Many cures to common ailments consist of just one oil. For example, Headaches and migraines can be soothed by gently rubbing lavender or peppermint oil onto the temples and back of the neck. However, it is important to learn about dosages as too much of an Essential Oil could actually increase the symptoms of your Ailment. I recommend you this book in which the author details 400 essential oil profiles, including 4000 references, benefits, risks, and doses.