Let me tell you about how to really treat you acne problem.
I know you probably tried it all and you think there is no way to treat those annoying little red zits.
LET’S START FROM THE BEGINNING…
What is Acne really?!
Acne is a group of skin rashes that have different causes. It is an inflammatory skin disease that affects the skin’s oil glands.
Acne is the most common skin disease. Nearly 17 million people in the United States have it.
Most pimples are found on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders.
Acne is not a serious health threat but, it can cause scars.
There are many types of pimples such as:
Whiteheads (stay under the surface of the skin), Blackheads (rise to the skin’s surface and look black), Papules (small pink bumps), Pustules (red with pus on top), Nodules (large, painful, deep in the skin), Cysts (deep, painful, can cause scars).
Now that we know what acne is, i’m sure you all want to hear how to treat acne.
So that’s how it works- Everyone has the suited solution for him/her, what you need to do is try these natural treatments and see what works the best for you.
Here are some of the solutions i’m talking about:
1. Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes, then wash.
2. Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary to reduce the acne.
3. Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball, leave for half an hour and wash. Repeat for 15-20 days.
4. Rub the acne with garlic cloves several times a day.
5. Wash face with avocado paste mixed with water.
6. Bedouin meds: Eat a medium grated radish with every meal. Drink 2 cups of rosemary tea. Drink 3 glasses of water with squeezed lemon and honey.
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; apply on face, wait until it gets hard (try not to move), peel or wash with warm water.
8. Clean your skin: soak a cotton ball in either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and apply on face.
9. Mix 2-3 tea bags to some basil and cook in boiling water for 10-20 minutes. Then apply on the acne with a cotton ball.
10. Saturate lettuce leaves in water, use water to rinse face and acne.
11. Grind bay leaves and blanch in water, Cool and apply on the acne.
12. Boil water in a pan, add some apple cider vinegar. Cool, put a towel on your head and bend over the pan.
13. Clean your face every morning with cotton ball soaked with vinegar; might sting; try on a small part first.
You can find a lot more home remedies for acne at the GrannyMed website.
Would you like to be a herbalist? I highly recommend you to buy “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” which includes more than 800 beneficial plants and remedies, including recipes of tinctures, teas, decoctions, essential oils, syrups, salves, poultices, infusions, and many other natural remedies being used by humans for hundreds of years and researched by Dr. Nicole Apelian. What’s also special about this book is that it has between 2 and 4 high definition, color pictures for each plant, and detailed identification guidelines to make sure you’ve got the right plant.
Natural remedies are nature’s gift, used by humans for thousands of years to heal and grow. I highly recommend the book called “Backyard Healing Herbs” which has a recap of more than 250 years of pharmacy research, with a comprehensive list of powerful all-natural remedies for hundreds of illnesses with herbs you can grow at home.