Asthma is very common nowadays. It is basically a condition in which a person’s airway becomes swollen and produces extra mucus, which makes breathing difficult. Some of the common signs of identifying the condition are frequently short of breath, coughing, especially while doing exercise, difficulty in breathing normally, chest tightness, wheezing, etc. All its symptoms are very serious and can be deadly if you left them untreated. So, make sure you consult the doctor as soon as you experience any of the above symptoms. You can take the proper medication as per recommended by your doctor, but to get relief from its symptoms, here are some natural remedies you can try. So, take a look and make sure you take professional assistance before opting for any of the below-mentioned technique.
- Garlic And Onion: Onions are rich in anti-inflammatory property that fight against any allergy and garlic stimulate the excretory organ that strengthens your lungs. Therefore, it is considered as the best and effective ways to treat the Asthma naturally.
- Flaxseeds: Another thing you need to add to your diet to manage the Asthma symptoms is flaxseeds. These are loaded with omega 3 fatty acids and prove to be very effective in treating this deadly disease naturally.
- Vitamin C: Foods that are rich in Vitamin C like Guava, Green Peppers, Orange, Papaya, Strawberries, etc. lessens the spasms of a bronchial passage, which reduce wheezing and shortness of breathing. Therefore, it is highly recommended for all Asthma patients to include vitamin C in their diet.
- Turmeric: This is something that is available in every kitchen and it helps to cure the asthma symptoms due to the presence of curcumin in it, which ensure better air flow. Make sure you consult the expert before adding to your diet the right way to see only the positive effects.
- Magnesium: Foods like Chocolate, Cashew, Banana, Figs, etc. are high in magnesium that relaxes the muscles of the respiratory tract and help you manage the symptoms of asthma.
These are some of the natural remedies that help you manage the symptoms of asthma. Therefore, you should include it in your diet. Also, make sure you take expert assistance before including any of the above remedies, as the usage and quantity of usage may be varied as per your condition. Don’t leave the condition untreated, take the proper medication and cure the condition naturally, so you can live a healthier and happier like before.
Would you like to be a herbalist? I highly recommend you to buy “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” which includes more than 800 beneficial plants and remedies, including recipes of tinctures, teas, decoctions, essential oils, syrups, salves, poultices, infusions, and many other natural remedies being used by humans for hundreds of years and researched by Dr. Nicole Apelian. What’s also special about this book is that it has between 2 and 4 high definition, color pictures for each plant, and detailed identification guidelines to make sure you’ve got the right plant.
Natural remedies are nature’s gift, used by humans for thousands of years to heal and grow. I highly recommend the book called “Backyard Healing Herbs” which has a recap of more than 250 years of pharmacy research, with a comprehensive list of powerful all-natural remedies for hundreds of illnesses with herbs you can grow at home.