Traditional Chinese medicine is very popular nowadays, so you will not have any difficulties finding different traditional Chinese herbs or products. You can buy at any traditional Chinese herb stores or find some distributors through internet; finally, you can buy it in drug stores, supermarkets or pharmacy.
In fact, the consumption of traditional Chinese herbs can lead to problems such as not fresh product, bad quality, and all these factors may cause disorders, illnesses, or even dearth. So, before buying a particular product, you must choose carefully and check the quality. Definitely, the best solution is to consult with a qualified Chinese herbalist, he will provide all necessary information as regards traditional Chinese herbs.
In general, the Chinese herbs are subdivided into three categories according to the properties: superior, medium, and inferior. Superior herbs that are non-toxic can be taken in large amounts for extended periods; they are known as tonics. As regards, medium herbs are those that are non-toxic. Finally, inferior herbs are toxic and should not be used for extended periods. There are some common formulas with toxic ingredients, such as Six Spirits Pill (Liu Shen Wan), Cholonex (Niu Huang Jie Du Pian). You should not use this pill for long term or in excess. Take the dosage according to doctors’ recommendations.
Useful tips on taking and choosing traditional Chinese herbs
- You must read the label attentively – check out the ingredients. You should also avoid vitamins and supplements that may contain artificial flavors, coloring and sugar.
- Before taking herbal formulas, make sure there is no toxic ingredient
- Investigate carefully the ingredients of the certain product. Make sure whether the product was made from natural ingredients or mixed with synthetic.
- Check the expiration date
- Women who are in their pregnancy are not suggested to take a Chinese herb bath
- Chinese herb bath should be taken half an hour before the meal or after it
- It would be better to find the product that has the morning and night formulation, including vitamin and minerals.
- One should not use certain herbal medicine for long-term due to the fact that the toxicity of some Chinese medicine is low and it can lead to intoxication.
- Before using the traditional herbs, read the instructions
- Traditional Chinese medicine has many things in common with general, so you must consult a doctor before you consume a traditional herbs
- Bear in mind that the herbal product should not contain artificial sweetener or any other artificial ingredients.
- The key to avoiding side effects of herbal medicine is to know herbs very well
- Stop using the herbal medicine if you are not feeling any improvement after taking it two weeks
- Stop using the herbal medicine if you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, skin rash, or any other symptoms after taking it.
- You should buy herbal formulas made by reliable manufacturers or companies. As you know, great manufacturers always provide information about their products, the dietary supplement ingredients, clinical trial and study reviews as well as health tips and prevention news. For an example, the Enzymatic Therapy is a good one.
Here are a few tips from traditional Chinese medicine to help you live a healthy long life. Keep them and live a long and happy life with the help of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Keep active
- Sex and marriage
- Foot massage