Aromatherapy has a wide variety of healing abilities – from relieving sore and tense muscles to quieting anxiety.
Aromatherapy uses essential or natural oils extracted from different areas of plants. Steam distillation is typically used to make the health-boosting oils. These essential oils can be used in a variety of ways, aromatherapy being one of them. You can diffuse an essential oil to change your mood, also can be used as an aromatherapy massage.
- Lavender: With its crisp, floral scent with a hint of sweetness, many people find the aroma of lavender delightfully intoxicating. As well as its incredible smell, lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils. It is known to have a strong calming effect, which can often significantly help those who suffer from anxiety. It can also be medically used as an antiseptic and pain reliever to treat minor burns, stings, insect bites and joint and muscle pain.
You could get it here>
- Peppermint: Due to its strong menthol base, peppermint has an incredibly soothing aroma. Diffusing peppermint oil can provide relief from congestion, headaches, migraines, achy muscles, and digestive problems. It is also effective in stimulating mental sharpness. Although peppermint also can be used as alternative medicine, a full body aromatherapy massage can be done by adding some drops of peppermint oil into a carrier oil like coconut oil. You could get it here>
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil has an extremely fresh and clean aroma that is effective in opening up the airways. It’s also an antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory! Eucalyptus oil is also a helper in relieving the symptoms of colds, coughs, asthma, and congestion. An aroma body massage is also commonly used to treat muscle pain, wounds, and exhaustion. Buy it here>
- Lemon: Known to increase concentration and mental awareness, lemon has a refreshing, uplifting aroma. In the medical field, it is also known as an antiseptic and anti-fungal and is effective in treating open wounds such as scrapes and cuts. Diffusing lemon essential oil in the mornings will help you wake up with energy and ready to live your life to the max! Get it here>
- Tea Tree: Diffusing Tea tree oil is widely popular and is highly effective in treating oily skin. It’s terpinene content also makes it great at soothing minor wounds without irritation. Buy it here>
Herbs and Essential oils have the power to take you on a sensory journey that can immediately sooth and clear your mind and body. From the sweet and intoxicating aroma of lavender to the soothing scent of peppermint, essential oils can allow you to uncover the sense of wellness that you desire.
Remember to always follow safety instructions on all essential oils you use and only use the recommended quantity.