Most Common Essential Oils
The best essential oils guide for beginners
I have made this list of the top most common and the best essential oils to start with. This guide is aimed to give you and idea of the benefits and different uses these essential oils have. Essential oils offer protective, regenerating and immune-strengthening properties that your body needs, now more than ever with the coronavirus stalking us. You can also visit my blog publication about the top 5 essential oil brands to choose in 2020.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Improves focus, energy, and concentration
- Supports digestion and curbs appetite
- Relieves muscle aches and pain
- Fights bad breath and odor
- Improves breathing by fighting respiratory and sinus infections
- Antiviral properties
- Reduces nausea, acid reflux, and bloating
- Mix with coconut oil and rub topically sore muscles
- Diffuse in air to improve focus and energy.
- Use on feet and chest to improve breathing and combat flu and infections.
- Mix with coconut oil and baking soda for homemade toothpaste
- Take 1 drop in water to improve digestion.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
- Relaxes body and reduces anxiety
- Heals wounds and burns
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Relieves Insomnia
- Heals Skin Dissorders
- Antiseptic, Antifungal and Anti-inflammatory
- Rub on neck in evening to relax body and improve sleep.
- Add with Epsom salts to bat to restore body energy
- Apply to cuts, scrapes, rashes, burns and wounds
- Diffuse in the air to relax and improve mood
- Put on as fragrance to replace chemical perfumes
Lemon Essential Oil
- Cleanses body and lymphatic system
- Improves weight loss
- Improves memory
- Supports immunity
- Combats tumor growth
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Improves mood
- Reduces Anxiety
- 1 to 2 drops in water to freshen breath
- 1 drop three times a day to promote cleansing and metabolism
- Diffuse in air for uplift mood
- Rub on hands for sanitize
- Mix with olive oil as natural cleaning product
- Mix with baking soda as a natural teeth whitener
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
I will be adding more to this list to give you with their benefits and some of the most common uses and remedies. Happy Wellness!
250 years of herbal medicine research in one book.
Become an Herbalist and make your own natural herbal remedies with Donna Nicholson and her book “Backyard Healing Herbs”